Download Forms and Documents
State Govt, CBSE, ICSE, NCERT Textbooks online
Tamiltextbooks: You can easily view Goverment of Tamilnadu released schoo text books for Grade 1 to Grade 12 & DTEd year 1 & 2 online. All those text books are available here for free reading & learning/downloading. It doesn’t matter whether you have a PC/Mac, iPhone/iPad, Linux/Windows, as long as you have a decent modern browser you can access the books anywhere, anytime. You can find more than text books here. Previous year’s official question papers, model questions, sample answers. Also real, timed model exams so that students can practice ahead of their official exams. They got text books in other languages such as English, Kannada, Telugu, Malyalam and Urudu too!
NCERT BOOKS and Notemonk:
You can read or download NCERT CBSE AIEEE IITJEE Tamilnadu BITS MSSS ANU IPE UPSC textbooks to your computer. Ask questions on any topic in the text book.Watch videos related to difficult topics. Prepare notes for quick reference before exams.
NCERT BOOKS on ANDRIOD Download all NCERT textbooks or CBSE textbooks for free from your Android phone or tablet. NCERT textbook of class 1 to class 12 is available to download. Easy to use, just open, download and read. This apps contains all the NCERT Hindi Books, NCERT English Books and NCERT Urdu Books. NCERT Books are very useful in for preparation of UPSC, IAS, CSAT, PCS, MPSC, RPSC, SBI, IT OFFICER, Railway, Post Office, Rural Bank, They are providing daily new questions and levels. Current Affairs and GK is also useful for NDA, CDS, IES, STATE PSC, CWE exams preparation.
Here you will see some of the best web Free Education online sites that offer free courses.
1. Coursera.org Founded by computer science professors from Stanford University. Coursera works with Stanford University, the University of Michigan, Princeton, and the University of Pennsylvania to offer their range of courses. At present they have partnered with 62 universities for offering their courses. Courses offered are in the fields of Arts, Biology & Life Sciences, Business & Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Energy, Engineering, Food & Nutrition, Health & Society, Humanities, Information, Technology & Design, Law, Medicine, Mathematics, Music, Film & Audio, Statistics & Data Analysis. Short video lectures on each topic are released every week for a particular course. There are weekly assignments given for some courses to increase the grip on the course content.
2. Khanacademy.org Created in 2006 by American educator Salman Khan, a graduate of MIT and Harvard Business School. At present it offers nearly 4000 micro-lectures. Their lectures are stored on YouTube. They offer video tutorials on topics like mathematics, history, healthcare, medicine, finance, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, economics, cosmology, and organic chemistry, American civics, art history, macroeconomics, and computer science. To get a quick understanding on any topic this is the best web site to visit.
4. Academicearth.org Launched on March 24, 2009, this website offers free online video lectures from universities such as UC Berkeley, UCLA, University of Michigan, Harvard, MIT, Princeton, CMU, Stanford and Yale. They cover subjects like Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, English, Entrepreneurship, History, Law, Mathematics, Medicine, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, and Statistics.
5. NPETL National Program on technology enhanced learning is a Government of India sponsored collaborative educational program. This program aims to enhance the quality of engineering education in India and is open to all. The 7 Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Science jointly carry it. It offers complete video lecture series on around 600 engineering courses. Courses in Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Ocean, Biotechnology and Mining engineering streams.
6. MIT OpenCourseWare MIT OCW is an initiative from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. They have all their under-graduate and graduate level courses online, partly free and openly available to anyone, anywhere. They offer online material for nearly 2150 courses. They offer courses in Business, Energy, Engineering, Fine Arts, Health and Medicine, Humanities, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Society and Teaching & Education.
7. edX.orgFounded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere. With more than 90 global partners, edX are proud to count the world’s leading universities, nonprofits, and institutions as our members. EdX university members top the QS World University Rankings with their founders receiving the top honors, and edX partner institutions ranking highly on the full list.
8. Examfear A bunch of people with desired skills & qualifications who are passionate about teaching. Examfear want to promote free quality education throughout the world. ExamFear is a one stop platform that provides FREE Quality education. They have a huge number of educational video lessons on Physics, Mathematics, Biology & Chemistry with concepts & tricks never explained so well before. They have tied up with NGOs to provide FREE Quality Education in India as well. If you are an NGO & want to use these video lessons for FREE, please contact Examfear.
9. The New Boston: Worlds largest collection of computer and technology related tutorials on the web. Browse through their library of over 7,000 videos and tutorials. They have courses in programming, web design, video editing, game development, math and more. I guess 180 million people who have already enjoyed the benefits of online learning.
School Related, Free Educational Sites and General Links
1. Generate your own worksheet for any grade from K – 7th grade for free
Make your own printable math/science/language arts facts worksheets. Teaches over 450 vocabulary words in American Sign Language, using a combination of video demonstration, and illustrations. A program for solving a large range of math equations frequently covered in algebra classes. Best for students with a good understanding of math principles, but need some help, or wish to check their answers.
2. Online worksheet for school kids from K to Grade 7
HomeschoolMath.net is a comprehensive math resource site for homeschooling parents, parents, and teachers that includes free math worksheets, lessons, online math games lists, ebooks, a curriculum guide, reviews, and more.
3. The Department of State Educational Research and Training
The Department of State Educational Research and Training, popularly known as DSERT is the academic wing of the Department of Public Instruction. It aims at providing academic leadership in school education as well as improving the quality of education provided in primary and secondary schools in the state.
Caltech and The Feynman Lectures Website are pleased to present this online edition of The Feynman Lectures on Physics. Now, anyone with internet access and a web browser can enjoy reading a high quality up-to-date copy of Feynman’s legendary lectures.
Blogs related to Schools/Education
Paid Online Math Learning Sites
2. Hey Math
Reference and Links Related to Tulu
To Reach Prime Minister or Govt of India to inform public issues in India
Please use any contacts mentioned below to reach Prime Minister of India or Govt of India to inform public issues in India.
೧. ಈ ಕೆಳಗಿನ address ಗೆ ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯಬಹುದು:
Office of Prime Minister of India(PMO)
South Block, Raisina Hill, New Delhi-110011 or Prime minister of India, 7 Race Course Road, New Delhi,
Phone No.: +91-11-23012312
೨. ಈ ಕೆಳಗಿನ my.government.in ನಲ್ಲಿ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಯನ್ನು ಸರ್ಕಾರ ಜೊತೆ ಹೇಳಿಕೊಳ್ಳಬಹುದು.
೩. ಈ ಕೆಳಗಿನ ನಂಬರ್ ಗೆ ಫ್ಯಾಕ್ಸ್ ಮಾಡಬಹುದು.
FAX.No: 011-23388157, 23016857
೪. ಗೂಗಲ್ ಸ್ಟೋರ್ ನಿಂದ ಪ್ರಧಾನಮಂತ್ರಿಯವರ ಮೊಬೈಲ್ ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಷನ್ ಡೌನ್ ಲೋಡ್ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಂಡು ಪ್ರಧಾನಿಯವರನ್ನ ನೇರವಾಗಿ ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಬಹುದು.
೫. ಸರ್ಕಾರದ ಈ ಕೆಳಗಿನ ಲಿಂಕ್ ನಲ್ಲಿಯೂ ನೀವು ದೂರು ನೀಡಬಹುದು.
೬. ನೀವು ಒಂದು ಟ್ವಿಟ್ಟರ್ ಖಾತೆಯನ್ನ ತೆರೆದು ಅದರಿಂದ ಪ್ರಧಾನಮಂತ್ರಿ ಅಥವಾ ಅವರ ಕಛೇರಿಯ ಟ್ವಿಟ್ಟರ್ ಗೆ ಟ್ವೀಟ್ ಮಾಡಿ, ನಿಮ್ಮ ಸಹಾಯಕ್ಕೆ ತಕ್ಷಣ ಅವರ ತಂಡವಿರತ್ತೆ.
ಕೇಂದ್ರದ ಯಾವುದೇ ಇಲಾಖೆಯ ಸಚಿವರುಗಳಿಗೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಪಟ್ಟ ಕೆಲಸಗಳಿದ್ದರೆ ಅವರುಗಳಿಗೆ ಟ್ವೀಟ್ ಮಾಡಿ ಸಹಾಯವನ್ನು ಅತೀ ಸುಲಭವಾಗಿ ಪಡೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬಹುದು.
ವಿವಿಧ ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ಜಾಲತಾಣಗಳ ಮೂಲಕವು ನೀವು ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಸರ್ಕಾರವನ್ನು ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಬಹುದು, ಆಯಾ ಇಲಾಖೆಯ ವೆಬ್ಸೈಟ್, ಫೇಸ್ ಬುಕ್ ಪೇಜ್, ಯೂಟುಬ್ ಚಾನಲ್, ಲಿಂಕಡ್ ಇನ್.. ಮುಂತಾದವುಗಳ ಮೂಲಕ…
Links Related to Kannada Education
ಯಾಕೂಬ್ ಕೊಯ್ಯೂರ್ ರವರ 9ನೇ ತರಗತಿಯ ನೋಟ್ಸ್ ಗಳನ್ನು ಅನಂತದೆಡೆಗೆ ವೆಬ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಉಚಿತವಾಗಿ ಈ ಕೆಳಗಿನ ಲಿಂಕ್ ಬಳಸಿ ಪಡೆಯಿರಿ.
– ಶ್ರೀನಿವಾಸ ಡಿ. ಶೆಟ್ಟಿ
ಅಧ್ಯಾಯ 2: ಬಹುಪದೋಕ್ತಿಗಳು
ಅಧ್ಯಾಯ 3. ನಿರ್ದೇಶಾಂಕ ರೇಖಾಗಣಿತ
ಅಧ್ಯಾಯ 4. ಎರಡು ಚರಾಕ್ಷರಗಳಿರುವ ರೇಖಾತ್ಮಕ ಸಮೀಕರಣಗಳು
ಅಧ್ಯಾಯ 5: ಯೂಕ್ಲಿಡ್ ನ ರೇಖಾಗಣಿತದ ಪ್ರಸ್ತಾವನೆ