Dr Sandeep Nayak: Really needy students v/s really needy schools. I would restrict to latter.
Kollegala Sharma: @Dr. Sandeep. 👍 Yes. That would be better.
Yogish: Dr. Sandeep it is good idea to post. But we need confirmed info with a small write up of our own to post in our web site. Someone has to help to collect these kind of info from all over India and give write up including the date of the event beneficiary school or kids and also the donator info. Make sure that donator is not doing this for political/economical gain or publicity stunt before we post.
We can’t publish anything that have political, business, religious or publicity motive.
Dr Sandeep Nayak: If that’s the point, I will not mention website link. No worries. 👍🏽
Yogish: Btw, we don’t restrict to post these type of info (where someone or some org did some good deed) in our Facebook page 😊. Girish or me will approve such posting appearing in our Facebook timeline.
Dr Sandeep Nayak: Good
Your thoughts are good. However, mangalorelink.com/school wants to restrict itself to very narrow area of service and charity sector. That is good approach.
We can discuss how we can agregate and probably take up as another project. I am sure mangalorelink.com/school will support it in best possible ways.
I would like to meet you in person and discuss further!
Kollegala Sharma: @Dr Sandeep. Sure.
Linnet D Silva: Head teacher Mr Jalikatti was with us till 9 p.m.
Guru Poornima: Very nice linnet, we must encourage such initiatives.
Girish Mudigere: Huge progress in last couple of days:
- Three Corporators(All three Political Parties) needs our Team connectivity to help Government schools of their wards in Bengaluru…
- We ae finding local suppliers of Round tables at win-win(with Morality intact) prices for supplying them to nearby Anganavadis and Nali Kali Classes of Government Schools
- Similarly we have approached local noncommercial Tailors to stich cloths for above
- Mason for fixing and carrying out repairs as well new constructions in our Government Schools with above concept again
- Collecting above requirements from Jeevanbhimanagara Schools and Anganavadis
- Meeting with Yogish, Sudharshan Poojari, Hemant Sharma face to face and many many others through Phone etc
- Started Whatsapp group of Interested persons, Volunteers in and around Jeevanbhimanagara area for better logistics, connectivity on daily basis as well reporting every details of visits to nearby Government Schools and work being carried out
- Trying to meet corporators, Government Offices, Multinational Companies, NGOs, individuals and preparing data base
Please visit “Develop Schools Society” Face book Group and Develop Schools Facebook Page and www.develpschools.org Non Money Material Organization (NMMO) (All Open to Pubic)
We need your interest(wherever you are) and that is enough to improve our Government Schools-Not Money or your Material
Girish Mudigere: Good news from Poornima madam and through Dr Sandeep sir contacts.Organizations coming forward
Guru Poornima: 😊👍
Girish Mudigere: Issues and problems Magazine chief from Baikampadi, resident of Surathkal, Running a hospital Shri Jayram Shriyan Sir in his late 60s young spoke in length and wishes to be associated with us…..
Poornima madam kindly update on Hegde sir
Guru Poornima: The above NGO( ‘Oota from your thota’ info attatched) promoting and popularising organic urban farming,conduct awareness courses in schools and colleges,th event would be on 28th August, and venue would be announced shortly,it is expected to attract National and International delegates, students. Participants, and farmers.
‘Oota from your thota’ Organization has come forward to promote our concept in their event,to establish effective platform for us.
Girish Mudigere: Awesome
Guru Poornima: 👍
Girish Mudigere: I got the opportunity to talk to Dr Hegde……They are conducting world kitchen garden day …last Sunday of August from kitchen waste…..100% free they wish to give publicity…..so it is win win as our tie up being positive
Guru Poornima: 👍 🙏👏