Girish Mudigere: Ramya Ji….. Thank you……One of us will honor that teacher. Shorty….. Her consciousness should be able awakened
NGO Dr Sandeep Nayak: 🙏🏽
Girish Mudigere: Dr Sandeep Sir is trying to bring our work and similar work as monthly or weekly or daily news letter……..100% free of cost like Facebook etc…any response is welcome……kindly give your positive or any comments please.We need to provide updates on each school daily.Every small positive work we shall report to Dr
NGO Dr Sandeep Nayak: So, this is how it works.
How we generate content?
We will hire a content writer. Our content writer will be in touc with volunteers/leaders who work on ground. Each month, she/he wil compile the newsletter to highlight the developments and send it to all your followers.
We will have a written agreement that we will not sell/use any data other than this purpose. After agreement term, we will destroy all the data base.
Whats your role?
– If there is any significant events which you think should be highlighted, that has to be shared to our content writer
– Provide data base of activists as and when groups grow.
What will you gain?
– Free professionally developed newsletter every month or fortnight
– Continuous touch with your followers and expand the group
– Networking, update and motivate
What will we gain?
– We are part of the project and passionate about it
– We will put advt below the newsletter of our own company or related companies like software, radio, television, newspapers, crowdfunding etc (We will not put advt of any crony capitalists or private hospitals/schools)
Please let me know if this sounds like a plan. If you have any suggestions/objections, please feel free to guide us
Guru Poornima: 👍 excellent, Dr.Sandeepji
Rakesh Gowda: 👌👍
+: The Worlds Best Teachers
Life & Time Are The Worlds Best Teachers.
Life Teaches Us The Use Of Time
Time Teaches Us The Value Of Life.
“Wish you all happy guru poornima”
Yogish: Excellent Dr Sandeep and Girish 👍
Guru Poornima: This plan enables mutual motivation and helps for effective communication. 🙏
Girish Mudigere: Excellent Dr Sandeep and Yogish, Poornima, Harish Sir and all in team…..lets go forward
Let anyone copy….. Only limitations as Dr said…….no money of any kind…..no selling of ideas
Girish Mudigere: Should we permit gurupoornima wishes here or not?I see it is not worldwide festival
So better we avoid gurupoornima wishes in our school groups please
Guru Poornima: I think this is the day specifically honour Guru (Teachers),let us observe I personally feel Sir,as this is the forum for creative Teachers
Nagaraj Puttur: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಶುಭಾಶಯ ಸಂದೇಶಗಳಿಂದ ದೂರವಿರಬಹುದು...
ಆದರೆ ಸಮಾಜ ಒಪ್ಪಿತ ವಿಶೇಷಗಳಿಂದಲ್ಲಾ…. ಗುರುವಂದನೆ ಅಗತ್ಯ ಎಂದು ಭಾವಿಸಿದ್ದೇನೆ..
Girish Mudigere: Lets focus on ideas to improve government schools
PKK Ramya Nu Yogesh: 👍🏻, whichver nation we are in we can celebrate, gurupurnima is observed in our country from very long long period..
It’s the festival of honoring teachers..So I too felt there is nothing wrong in wishing..
Girish Mudigere: Team….Lets focus on ideas to improve government schools…We do not have time to read forwarded messages please.Our schools status needs our valuable time
PKK Ramya Nu Yogesh: True..
Girish Mudigere: Gajanan sir…please give few volunteers name in your area
Karthik sir…..computer repairs 97…..
Dr Sandeep….lets go forward
NGO Dr Sandeep Nayak: Thanks! I will work with my team. 😊 And back to you!
Chowdaiah Niru: yalli iroduu sir
Rammy Ramesh: Girish sir… we have 156 members over here but hardly 10 members are active here…so plz make areawise group based on their interest plz🙏🏼
NGO Dr Sandeep Nayak: https://milaap.org/stories/specialeducationthroughart
Milaap is Bengaluru based crowdfunding website.
Sonalee is strengthening Govt schools.
Kollegala Sharma: Please dont take silence as inactivity. If actions are happening elsewhere and we dont have much to add, silence is better. I stay in Mysore and have been running around, so obviously I cant comment and contribute at present to the eight schools that Girish is focusing on now. Probably most will have similar reasons.
NGO Dr Sandeep Nayak: 👍🏽
Guru Poornima: U r right Ramesh, only few are interacting here.🙄
Surendra Shetty left
+91 : S,formal wishes r not needed in this platform, let’s focus on only one point
Africa Nandish left
Guru Poornima: Team, we have arranged for the discussion of our action plans and implementation,followed by
Honoring Mr.Bhaskar,Traffic Police, Geomatry box Distribution to the Students by Dr.Padma from our core team.
Venue: Smart room in second Floor is provided to us for meeting on Saturday at JBN High School(Next to Police Station),Jeevan Bhima Nagar.
Timings: between 10am-11am ALL ARE WELCOME
Your presence and inputs are highly appreciated
Regards, Girish Mudigere and Team
Kotresh Mydur: When👆
Guru Poornima: On Saturday 23.7.2016
Kotresh Mydur: 👍 🙏
Guru Poornima: Thank you Sir
Halati Somashekhar: 2016-2017 ರ ವಿಸ್ಮಯ ಪ್ರಕಾಶನದ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆಗಳು
೧.ನೊಬೆಲ್ ಸಾಹಿತಿಗಳು – ಎಚ್ ಎಸ್ ಉಮೇಶ
೨. ಪ್ರಾಚೀನ ಭಾರತದ ಇತಿಹಾಸ – ರೋಮಿಲಾ ಥಾಪರ್
೩.ಫ್ರೆಂಡ್ಸ್- ಹಾ ತಿ ಕೃಷ್ಣೇಗೌಡ
೫.ಮಹಿಳಾ ಹಕ್ಕುಗಳು – ಹಾಲತಿ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್
೬.ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ ಕೃಷಿ- ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್
೭.ಯೋಗ, ಧ್ಯಾನ ಮತ್ತು ಪ್ರಾಣಾಯಾಮ – ಜಿ. ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್
೮.ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮಗು – ಶೆಣೈ
೯.ಆರ್ಟ್ ಆಫ್ ಲವಿಂಗ್-ಎರಿಕ್ ಫ್ರಾಮ್-ಅನುವಾದ – ಶಶಿಧರ ಡೋಂಗ್ರೆ
೧೦.ಮೌಢ್ಯಾಚರಣೆ- ಅರವಿಂದ ಮಾಲಗತ್ತಿ
ರೂ ೧೦೦೦ ಪಾವತಿಸಿದರೆ ಮೇಲಿನ ೧೦ ಪುಸ್ತಕ 📚 ಗಳ ನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು-ಹಾಲತಿ
Rammy Ramesh: Sorry I couldn’t make it…due to office hrs🙏🏼 all d best team
Girish Mudigere: What: Meeting and Honoring Mr Bhaskar (Very dynamic and sincere Traffic Police near CV Raman Nanagra Entrance with a flower bouquet) and Geometry Box distribution to few students
Where: Jeevanbhimanagara Government High School(Adjacent to Jeevanbhimanagara Police Station)
When: 23rd July Saturday 2016 at 10AM to 11AM
Details of Venue: Jeevanbhimanagara Model Primary and High School(Next to Jeevanbhimanagara Police Station – Two bus stops earlier to Jeevanbhimanagara main bus station – Bus Route numbers 138, 139, 210 etc)
Principal gave us smart class room for meeting which is in 2nd floor, Spoke to the following Today:
- Met Mr Hemant Sharma early this morning.
- We went to JBN High School and Higher PrimarySchool
Met Principal, Doddamma and others
Principal showed us Smart Class room, also informed that two pure Government schools are selected(One more HS Uttarahalli)
- They need plates, Glasses, Racks and Dining Hall
- Met Annapoorna Madam and informed them to give letter in letter Head for Round Tables, Chairs, Mats etc
- Met Mr Ravi to understand sports meet on 26th with 15 Schools
- They need 25 Caps
- Spoke to Harish Kumar to proceed further with Neelaiah and Narasimha Murthy Sir
- Spoke to Ramya Paul madam behalf of Sowmya madam,
- Mr Thomas Paul from Bosco contacted and collected details
- Spoke to Youth for Seva …Ms Darshini to have strong tie up with volunteers
- Spoke to Mr Ravichandran from Niswartha who connected me to CSR Head Mr Naveen Kumar from HOW – Sent them detailed email on Saturday event
- Contacted Mr Parashuramgowda sir and invited for Bengaluru meeting – Also proposed similar meeting in Mysuru
- Chaya Ji explained about Sparsha and Meena Ji. Also we planned to go to Canfins on Saturday afternoon
- Mantra for Change – might give Fans to Government Schools
- Spoke to Mr Harish Kumar to get contact details of Neelaiah
- Need to meet Neelaiah Sir near Mahalakshmi Layout Bengaluru to help Kolala Government Schools
Now I discussed with Taluk office person Mr Srinivas and Dr Ambedkar union Mr Balu at JBN…….huge positive response was given to our concept…..
It appears in 10 km range from my home around 50 government schools and anganavadis are available to improve.Huge work ahead…..lets try sincerely