Develop Schools Mission
To Catalyze Socio-Economic Change in India and anywhere outside India through the Education of Needy Children by Developing Public and Government Schools.
Develop Government Schools is a Non-Money Material based Organization(NMMO) dedicated to socio-economic change in India and anywhere outside India by focusing on basic education in the belief that education is a critical requisite for socio-economic change. In keeping with this focus, our team members, teachers, and volunteers are involved with and support projects that have an education-related component to them.
The objectives of this group are:
1. To develop government schools without collecting money, donations or any form of materials from any individuals, organizations or NGOs which collect money or donation from individuals by any method.
2. To provide Education, Skills and Training to needy children in India including rural India by developing/improving Public and Government Schools.
3. To support, encourage and cooperate with persons, government schools and groups that are already engaged in similar activities.
4. To raise the required human and other resources to achieve the group objectives.
5. To provide opportunities to individuals living outside India who wish to participate in government school activities in India.
6. To build a strong and a sustainable development where anyone can get involved or give ideas/suggestions in our government/public school projects
7. To produce sensitive and sensible intellectual people through the best public education to establish peaceful society in India and anywhere outside India
8. To address, whenever possible, other issues affecting human life such as health care, environment, pollution and socio-economic aspects.
9. To collect and publish all the ideas and suggestions to develop public schools. And those ideas can be implemented or executed by anyone to develop public schools.
10. To Identify students at-risk of dropping out of school and prevent school dropout including to prevent childhood labor and make them mainstream citizens.
1. Spirit of Volunteerism
2. Non-Fund, Non-Material Based Services
3. Zero Organizational Overheads
4. Non-Hierarchical, Non-Discriminatory
5. Collective Decision-Making
6. Collective Responsibility
7. Mutual Respect
8. No Personal Benefit
9. 100% Transparent
10. Non Political, Non Religious and Non-Geographic